643 Franklin PierceBarrington, NH 03825MLS Number 4687014
- Price: $689,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 35 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-12-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 7158Square Feet
Former home of Worldwide Chocolates this property is zoned both residential and commercial making it perfect for your local in-home/E-commerce business and is located in the Village district and part of the town center in the growing town of Barrington. Residential portion of the home has 3,604 sf of living space with many recent updates throughout. Kitchen features granite counters, stainless steel appliances, tiled floors and tons of cabinets. Main living area has gorgeous custom wood flooring, newly updated bathrooms, fresh paint and brand new carpet in the bedrooms. Wait to you see the huge function room with a private bedroom and bath that leads to the Commercial portion of the property with a generous 3,176 sf of work space. Plenty of storage and flexibility for your business or hobbies. Climate controlled squeaky clean space with so much potential. Nestled on just over 6 acres including two private ponds, raised gardens and even a chicken coop. Abuts conservation land and is across the street from Calef's famous country store.
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$689,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4687014
- Room 1 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions25' 8" x 10' 8"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11' 0" x 15' 4"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions25' 8" x 16' 5"
- Room 4 TypeKitchen
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17' 2" x 10' 4"
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions20' 8" x 13' 9"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions12' 9" x 10' 4"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions12' 9" x 10' 4"
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions12' 9" x 22' 5"
- Room 9 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions21' 0" x 7' 10"
- Room 10 TypeGreat Room
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions25' 0" x 38' 0"
- Room 11 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions15' 0" x 17' 0"
- Room 12 TypeBonus Room
- Room 12 Level1
- Room 12 Dimensions10' 0" x 12' 7"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Hearth, Natural Woodwork, Wood Stove Insert, Laundry - 1st Floor
- StreetFranklin Pierce
- Building Number643
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- AreaAbuts Conservation, Business District, Commercial Zoning, In Town, Near Shopping
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Major Road Frontage
- Neighbor Business
- ZoningRURAL RTE 202/9
- DrivewayGravel, Paved
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage708
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsCommercial, Development Potential, Mixed Use
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelMulti Fuel, Oil, Pellet, Wood
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air, In Floor, Multi Zone, Stove - Pellet, Stove - Wood
- SewerConcrete, Leach Field, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Broker NameRE/MAX By the Lake
- Agent NameRoberts
- Date Listed04/18/2018
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- Year Built1970
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wood
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterElectric, Free Standing, Owned, Separate
- Total Rooms12
- APX Unfin Below Grade405
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Crawl Space, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleGambrel, w/Addition
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet7158
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorCedar, Other, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Garden Space, Outbuilding, Patio, Porch - Covered, Shed, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Heated, Other
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 21+, Paved, Unpaved
- Assessment #505100
- Assessment Year2017
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAerials, Deed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
Ask A Question
Call: 603-778-8990 or send a message:
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 4 Bathroom 5547 Square Feet 1.85 Acreage Year Built in 2000.
Lovely, corner lot Colonial with 1 bedroom accessory dwelling with ROW to Swains Lake. This spacious, 3 bedroom home has a gorgeous living room w/gas fireplace, cherry floor and vaulted ceiling. Kitchen has hard wood, very spacious and open concept. Front to back dining room w/hardwood and gas fireplace leading to enclosed sunroom. Master bedroom suite with separate sitting area/office area, double sink in bath, soak tub and shower--very relaxing! 2 more spacious bedrooms and a huge 23 x 23 family/media room with built in screen--great for entertaining! Accessory dwelling has a complete, 1 bedroom, 1 full bath with Jacuzzi tub, shower and tiled floor. Open concept kitchen/living room area with gas fireplace. Access to the sunroom off kitchen. Also has separate utilities here! Huge deck off the sunroom with spa, privacy fence (all composite)--great for parties here! Lot is lush and green landscaping, beautiful maple trees, large side yard for play, ROW to Swains Lake. Just 2 minutes off Rte 125, and mins. to shopping. Great separate spaces for those who need to have a family member live with them but want privacy. More
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 5 Bathroom 4095 Square Feet 2.38 Acreage Year Built in 2006.
$25,000 PRICE IMPROVEMENT!! AND... $5000.00 towards kitchen counter tops!! This amazing custom designed and built home sits along the Isinglass River in a beautiful and well established neighborhood. Listen to the falls on the Isinglass as you fall asleep. Stroll down to the river for a morning swim. Private and quiet yet retains great access to Dover, Rochester and Portsmouth. Just 10 minutes from Rt 16! This home was designed for comfort, relaxation and entertainment with an impressive Great Room that features a two story stone fireplace. Three master suites, two of which are on the main level, offer privacy and comfort and each have their own 3-season porch and outside deck access. The large kitchen is any chef's and entertainers dream with custom cabinetry a large center island and plenty of storage. The finished lower level walks out to the wooded backyard. This space would make a fantastic playroom or media room. It has a wet bar and private bath which would be ideal for an in-law, guest or an additional family member. This property and home are well maintained, beautifully designed and truly unique! Home was pre-inspected! Every item on the inspection has been addressed. Showings begin on 9/24/2017. More
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.