66 Sullivan StreetBerwick, ME 03901MLS Number 4386210
- Price: $267,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 1301 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-12-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1188Square Feet
The Vermont Split Level Ranch style home with included 2 car garage is to be built on this .36 acre lot, which abutts open space in Berwick. 1 1/2 baths with 3 bedrooms. Open concept living space, kitchen with pantry. Easy commute to Navy Yard, Dover and Portsmouth. Other design plans are available or choose another lot. Builder is approved for VA, FHA and RD financing and no construction loan is needed. 2/10 year Home Warranty with every home built. This home will not be started until buyer has a contract and loan commitment for the home.
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$267,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4386210
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Level, Wooded
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage128
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Access Common Use Areas, Access Laundry No Steps, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter, No Stairs, One-Level Home
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 4
- Broker NameHourihane, Cormier & Assoc
- Agent NameGoodrich
- Date Listed09/29/2014
- Foot Print Dim24' X 32' plus
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos14
- View Count4
- Building Number66
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionWedgewood Commons
- Junior HighNoble Middle School
- High SchoolNoble High School
- AreaVillage, Near Public Transportatn
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions17'11" X 15'10"
- Room 2 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13' X 11'4"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14'10" X 12'
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions10' X 11'4"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions11' X 8'10"
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Vaulted Ceiling, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2018
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Total Rooms5
- BasementNone, Slab
- Half Bath1
- FoundationSlab w/ Frost Wall
- Property StyleRaised Ranch, Split Entry
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet1188
- RoofShingle - Fiberglass
- Exterior ColorTBD
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableBlueprints, Covenants, Property Disclosure, Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
Ask A Question
Call: 603-778-8990 or send a message:
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 1560 Square Feet 1.38 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Welcome to Riverbend Estates! Berwick's Newest Subdivision! This 8 home neighborhood offers tranquility in a private wooded setting. With many lots and home plans to choose from you can completely customize any home to create exactly what you've envisioned in your home. This 3 bedroom colonial offers an incredible master suite with dual vanities and linen closet, downstairs you'll find hardwood floors, granite countertops, and much more! *Broker Interest More
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2748 Square Feet 1.2 Acreage Year Built in 1982.
Spacious 4 bedroom home featuring a HUGE master bedroom with built-ins, a walk in closet, jet tub and a stand-up shower. There is plenty of room to entertain here, with a large family room with gas fireplace/stove, a charming den/breezeway with cathedral ceilings and a wood-stove, and a 2 car attached garage with storage above as well! All located in a wonderful and sought after family neighborhood. If you need a first floor bedroom this home would work well for you, offering a first floor bedroom as well as a full bathroom. More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 1 Bathroom 1840 Square Feet 1.2 Acreage Year Built in 1986.
WITHOUT A QUESTION this is a perfect move-in ready home. Comfortable living, beautiful private yard, detached 2-car garage, protected carport and 1 car garage under. new Azac deck, new propane heating system with on demand hot water and lovely wood floors. 3 bedrooms, bright living room, roomy dining area and family room. No better place to be at home any time of year. This is a well maintained home! More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1344 Square Feet 4.14 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Want privacy on over 4 acres? Want River-Front where you can launch a kayak, fish with the kids/grandkids/friends? Want a 3 bedroom single floor home? Well then here is your solution! This ranch on 4.14 acres has not been built yet - because we are waiting for you to pick out your flooring and counters and cabinets! You could own this great home! Other fllor plans and prices available as well. Don't worry though, all of this is subject to you being satisfied with the plans/specifications and options. More
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.